LIGHTDREAM supplies door switch sensors for LED cabinet lighting including a fully concealed (invisible) door switch system, miniature PIR human motion sensors, concealed radar motion sensors, AC and DC controllers, LED strip, pantry lighting kits, pelmet lighting kits, drawer lighting kits and accessories.
FULLY CONCEALED DOOR SWITCH
LD1400 and PLACEMENT IN JOINERY (side view)
LD1400 (+ controller)
1. Invisible – fully concealed proximity sensor.
2. Silent – no ‘click’ type noises which are amplified in boxy cabinets.
3. Delay timer option – automatically switches off the light if a door is left open.
4. Long life – over 10m operations or 1000+ years when used in cabinets.
5. 100% reliable – using the same door sensor technology as employed in modern day appliances.
6. Operational working gap up to 30mm.
7. Works with all door mechanisms – hinged, sliding, bi-fold, shutter
8. Affordable – low cost parts.
9. Easy to install.
10. Non-proprietary – interfaces with drivers and LED lights from other suppliers.
11. Combine with our AC or DC controller for a fully concealed door switch.
RECESSED DOOR SWITCH
LD1401 and PLACEMENT IN JOINERY (side view)
LD1401 (+ controller)
Still discreet with just an 11mm diameter white end showing and flush with surface once installed.
Combine our LD1401 recessed magnet/reed sensor kit with our AC or DC controller for a slightly visible door switch.
SURFACE MOUNTED DOOR SWITCH
LD1404 (+ controller)
Easy retro fit for cabinet lighting.
Combine our LD1404 surface mounted magnet/reed sensor kit with our AC or DC controller for this visible door switch.
These act as a central connecting control hub for our reed sensors and the power-in/power-out cables. There are two controllers available.
AC Controller – switches 240VAC, 500W. Two channels with delay timer: LD2000-A
DC Controller – specifically designed for LED lighting. Switches 12/24VDC, 60/120W: LD2015
MINIATURE MOTION SENSOR
Best for walk through situations.
Miniature motion sensors measuring just 16mm in diameter and available in black or white finish. Detects movement up to two metres. Requires AC controller LD2000-P
PANTRY LIGHTING KITS
Door activated ceiling light kit for pantries, closets, launderettes, cupboards and storage spaces with one or two doors.
12V LED downlight kit. Suitable for DIY: LD1006
240V LED downlight kit. With delay timing.LD1010
PELMET LIGHTING KITS – DOOR ACTIVATED
Perfect for retro fitting to an existing cabinet. Easy to install and suitable for DIY. Low voltage, safe to install. LD1000
DRAWER LIGHTING KIT
Can be installed in new joinery or retro fitted later. Easy to install and suitable for DIY.
Low voltage, safe to install. LD1100
PUSH BUTTON CONTROL
Push button control for cabinet lighting. Press the button toggles light on/off/on with each press.
Able to set timer to turn off after a set time period after pressing button.
Requires AC controller LD2000-T
THIRD PARTY CONTROL SWITCH
Operates off third party devices with output voltages up to 24VDC. Switches 240V up to 500W. Suggested use for signal from CCTV camera to activate a security light: LD2000-V
Various interconnecting cables for extending the wiring of sensors and power.
LD1562, LD1563, LD1565