Door Switch System For LED Lighting
The LD1401 reed switch with the selected magnet is used in conjunction with Lightdream controllers for control of interior cabinet lighting. The LD1401 reed switch can be fully recessed and flush with the surface. Magnet choice allows flexibility for the particular application. The kits with a lifespan measured in hundreds of years can be installed on any number of doors to control a single light. Open any door, light comes on, close all doors, light goes off.
Reed Switch/Magnet Configurations
Product Selection Guide
- For use with LD2040 12/24V DC controller or LD2000-A AC controller.
- Reed switch is placed in the cabinet’s carcass. The magnet is placed on or inside the door depending on magnet choice.
- Mounting hole for LD1400 and LD1401 is 10mm.
- Mounting hole for D8*10 is 8mm clearance hole. Use one or both magnets.
- Dome magnet dimensions: D16*H6mm.
- Cuboid magnet dimensions: L28*W15*H6mm.
- Dome and cuboid magnets supplied with Peel N Stick 3M tape.
- Working gaps from 20 – 40mm depending on magnet – check this brochure.
- Silent in operation with a lifespan greater than 10 million openings.
- Kit supplied as reed switch with 2m cable and plug and your choice of magnet.
- When installed ensure there are no other magnetic sources within 150mm of the reed switch.
You may also require
Operating Gap: 0 – 40 mm based on configuration and magnet used. Refer to Brochures page.
Dimension: flange D11mm, body D9.5mm, L30mm
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole
Without flange (marked LD1400): D9.5*L30mm
With flange (marked LD1401: D9.5mm*L30mm, flange D11mm