Reed Sensor and Magnet – Flush with Surface, when Installed
The LD1401 magnet & reed sensor kit is used to detect door opening/closing for control of interior cabinet lighting. The kits can be installed from one door to any multiple of doors for control of a single light. Open any door light comes on, close all doors light goes off. The LD1401 is identical to the LD1400 except for a slight flange on one end allowing the parts to sit flush with the surface. The parts are best suited for retrofitting to cabinets which have already been installed onsite.
- The magnet is placed in the door and the reed sensor is placed adjacent in the carcass.
- Mounting hole: 10mm. Magnet and sensor dimensions: shaft 9.5mm dia x 30mm. Flange 11mm dia.
- Silent when operating with a lifespan greater than 10 million operations.
- Works across gaps up to 40mm on hinged, sliding or bi-fold doors. Gap can be increased with stronger magnet.
- Requires solid-state controller either LD2015 or LD2000-A.
- Includes magnet and reed sensor with a 2 metre cable and plug.
Simple setup: Select one LD1401 per door and one LD2015 DC controller per light.
Alternative controller: Two channel AC mains controller with auto switch-off LD2000-A.
DC Controller LD2015: switches 12V @ 60W or 24V @ 120W.
AC Controller LD2000-A: switches 240VAC, 500W, with two channels and delay timer.
You may also require
Operating Gap: 0 – 40 mm. Can be increased with stronger magnet.
Dimension: Flange 11mm dia, body 9.5 mm dia. x 30mm L
Lifespan: 10,000 years
Dimension: Flange 11mm, body 9.5 mm dia x 30mm L
Type: Encapsulated Reed Switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole