Reed Sensor – Flush with Surface, when Installed
The LD1401 reed sensor with the selected magnet is used in conjunction with Lightdream controllers for control of door activated LED lighting. The LD1401 sensor can be fully recessed and flush finish with the surface. Magnet choice allows flexibility for the particular application. The kits can be installed on any number of doors to control a single light. Refer to the configuration brochure below for installation options.
Reed Sensor/Magnet Configurations
- The selected magnet is either recessed in or surface mounted on the door and the reed sensor is placed adjacent in the carcass.
- Mounting hole for cylindrical magnet: 10mm. Cylindrical magnet and sensor dimensions: D9.5mm, L30mm. Flange D11mm.
- Dome magnet dimensions: D16*H6mm.
- Cuboid magnet dimensions: L28*W15*H6mm.
- Magnets supplied with 3M tape
- Works across gaps up to 30mm on hinged, sliding or bi-fold doors. Gap can be increased with stronger magnet.
- Silent when operating with a lifespan greater than 10 million operations.
- For use with 12/24V DC Controller LD2040 or 240V AC Controller LD2000-A.
- Kit supplied as sensor with 2m cable and plug and your choice of magnet.
- When installed ensure there are no other magnetic sources within 150mm of the reed sensors.
Simple setup: Select one LD1401 per door and one LD2040 DC controller per light.
Alternative controller: Two channel AC mains controller with auto switch-off LD2000-A.
You may also require
Operating Gap: 0 – 40 mm based on configuration and magnet used. Refer to Brochures page.
Dimension: flange D11mm, body D9.5mm, L30mm
Type: encapsulated reed switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole
Dimensions: without flange – D9.5 * L30mm
Dimensions: with flange – flange D11mm, body D9.5mm, L30mm
Dimensions: D16 * H6mm
Dimensions: L26 * W15 * H6mm