Reed Sensor and Magnet – Flush with Surface, when Installed
The LD1401 is identical to the LD1400 except the reed sensor and magnet have a slight flange allowing the parts to sit flush with the surface. The parts are perfect for retrofitting to cabinets already delivered onsite. There are various magnet/reed sensor configurations that can be employed as shown in this brochure.
- The magnet is placed in the door and the reed sensor is placed in the carcass
- Silent with a lifespan greater than 10,000,000 operations
- Works across gaps up to 35mm on hinged, sliding or bi-fold doors
- Requires solid-state switching controllers LD2015 or LD2000-A to interface
- Includes magnet and reed sensor with two metre lead and plug
Simple: Select one LD1401 per door and one LD2015 DC controller per light.
Alternative controller: Two channel AC switching controller LD2000-A.
DC Controller LD2015: switches 12V @ 60W or 24V @ 120W.
AC Controller LD2000-A: switches 240VAC, 500W, with two channels and delay timer.
You may also require
Operating Gap: 0 – 40 mm. Can be increased with stronger magnet.
Dimension: Flange 11mm dia, body 9.5 mm dia. x 30mm L
Lifespan: 10,000 years
Dimension: Flange 11mm, body 9.5 mm dia x 30mm L
Type: Encapsulated Reed Switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole