Reed Sensor and Magnet – Flush with Surface, when Installed
The LD1401 magnet & reed sensor is used to detect door opening and closing for control of interior cabinet lighting.
The LD1401 is identical to the LD1400 except for a slight flange on one end allowing the parts to sit flush with the surface. The parts are best suited for retrofitting to cabinets which have already been delivered or installed onsite. There are various magnet/reed sensor configurations that can be employed as shown in this brochure.
- The magnet is placed in the door and the reed sensor is placed in the carcass
- Mounting hole: 10mm. Magnet and sensor: cylindrical, 9.5mm dia x 30mm. Flange 11mm dia.
- Lifespan greater than 10 million operations
- Works across gaps up to 30mm on hinged, sliding or bi-fold doors
- Requires solid-state switching controller either LD2015 or LD2000-A to interface
- Includes magnet and reed sensor with 2 metre lead and plug
Simple: Select one LD1401 per door and one LD2015 DC controller per light.
Alternative controller: Two channel AC switching controller LD2000-A.
DC Controller LD2015: switches 12V @ 60W or 24V @ 120W.
AC Controller LD2000-A: switches 240VAC, 500W, with two channels and delay timer.
You may also require
Operating Gap: 0 – 40 mm. Can be increased with stronger magnet.
Dimension: Flange 11mm dia, body 9.5 mm dia. x 30mm L
Lifespan: 10,000 years
Dimension: Flange 11mm, body 9.5 mm dia x 30mm L
Type: Encapsulated Reed Switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole