Miniature PIR Motion Sensor
The tiny size of this miniature PIR motion sensor makes it ideal for discreet placement in walk-in-robes, bathrooms, kickboards, cupboards, closets, passageways and stairs. Up to two sensors can be connected to each AC controller – either one per channel or two on the same channel. When activated the sensor can stay on for a few seconds or in steps up to one hour.
- Can be supplied with one or two miniature motion sensors. Select quantity and colour.
- Supplied as two parts. Sensor to plug into main cable after cabinet work completed.
- Detection range up to 2m.
- Sensor 16mm across. Hole size 14mm dia.
- A maximum of two PIR sensors can be connected to each controller. Connect one per channel or two on a single channel.
- A maximum load across both channels of 500W.
Input/Output: 220-240VAC 50/60Hz (115VAC available)
Power Outputs: 2
Channels: 1 or 2 (selectable)
Maximum Load (total): 500W
Switching Method: Solid-State
Sensor Inputs: 4
Sensor Pins: 0V, 5V, Input
Timer settings (8): 10, 30, 60 sec., 5, 15, 30, 60 min, infinity
Dimensions: 35mm, W: 56mm, L: 153mm
Electrical SafetyAS/NZS 61558; AS/NZS 3820:2009
FlammabilityABS AF312C-NP 94VO