Miniature PIR Motion Sensor combined with AC Controller
Miniature PIR motion sensor ideal for discreet placement in ceilings, walls, skirting boards and joinery for office phone booths, multiple entry staircases, walk-in-robes, shower fans, bathroom vanities, courtesy lighting, pantries and laundries.
- PIR sensor: 20mm across face, 40mm deep, 14mm hole size. Available in black and white with matching lens colour.
Note: Body lengths less than 40mm can be supplied – please call to discuss.
- Sensor detection range: 2-3m
- Sensor supplied with a 2m cable. Additional 2m extension cables available. LD1565.
- The AC controller can be configured for a single load or two individual loads using the DIP switch to select between single channel or two channel. A maximum of four PIR sensors can be connected to each controller. Connect up to two per channel or up to four on a single channel
- DIP switches set the time delay up to 30min.
- Controller switches 240V AC @ 2A. Maximum load across both channels 500W.
LD2000-P Installation Instructions
Power Outputs: 2
Channels: 1 or 2 (selectable)
Maximum Load (total): 500W
Switching Method: Solid-State
Sensor Inputs: 4
Timer settings: 10s, 30s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 30m
AC Controller Dimensions: Height: 35mm, Width: 56mm, Length: 153mm
PIR sensor mounting hole: 14mm dia.
Electrical SafetyAS/NZS 61558; AS/NZS 3820:2009
FlammabilityABS AF312C-NP 94VO