AC Mains Controller for use with Push Button
The LD2000-T is a two channel device designed for switching mains power to one or two individual loads by using a push button.
Control of the LD2000-T is achieved by placing a momentary low on the input pin of any of the sensor inputs. The mains power output will toggle on and off with each press of the button. If the timer is set, the output will automatically switch off after the preset period elapses from when the button is first pressed. Up to four buttons can be connected to each controller.
The controller is a four input, dual output, 500W device. It can be used as a single controller or as two separate controllers within the same unit.
There are two configurations available.
- Configured as a single channel device using up to four inputs to control a single mains power output.
- Configured as a two channel device where two inputs control one mains power output and the other two inputs control a second mains power output.
- As an option, adjustable timer settings allow the device to turn off automatically after a preset period from 10 seconds up to one hour. Eight timer settings provide a range of 10 seconds through to 1 hour then infinity. When set to infinity the output will remain on until the button is pressed again.
- There are four DIP switches. The three RHS DIP switches are used for timing. The LHS DIP switch is used to select one or two channel configuration.
- Each pushbutton is supplied with 2m cable.
|Channels||1 or 2 (selectable)|
|Maximum Load (total)||500W|
|Sensor Pins||0V, 5V, Input|
|Timer settings (8)||10, 30, 60 sec., 5, 15, 30, 60 min, infinity|
Electrical SafetyAS/NZS 61558; AS/NZS 3820:2009
FlammabilityABS AF312C-NP 94VO