Miniature PIR Motion Sensor + Lux Sensor
The LD2000-PL AC controller is controlled by miniature PIR motion sensor/s and incorporates a lux sensor to disable the controller when there is sufficient daylight. The lux sensor can be placed in the same room or space as the PIR sensor/s. Both sensors are identical in shape and size and can be mounted side by side or on opposite sides of a room.
- PIR sensor: 20mm across face, 42mm deep, 14mm hole size. Available in black and white with matching lens colour.
- Lux sensor: 20mm across face, 42mm deep, 14mm hole size. Available in white with white lens.
- PIR sensor detection range: 2-3m
- Both sensors are supplied with a 2m cable. Additional 2m extension cables available. LD1565.
- Connects up to three PIR sensors.
- Variable time delays up to 30min.
- Controller switches 240VAC @ 2A. Maximum load is 500W.
Power Outputs: 1
Maximum Load (total): 500W
Switching Method: Solid-State
Sensor Inputs: 4
Timer settings: 10s, 30s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 30m.
Controller Dimensions: Height: 35mm, Width: 56mm, Length: 153mm
PIR & Lux Sensor Dimensions: Face 20mm dia., depth 42mm, hole size 14mm dia.
Electrical SafetyAS/NZS 61558; AS/NZS 3820:2009
FlammabilityABS AF312C-NP 94VO