Quick to Install with Colour Coordinated Components
The LD1402 reed sensor and magnet are used in conjunction with Lightdream controllers for control of door activated lighting. The kits can be installed on any number of doors to control a single light. Open any door light comes on, close all doors light goes off. Select colour matched parts for your cabinet interior. Parts are supplied Peel N Stick with a pull tab to quickly remove the protective backing.
Reed Sensor/Magnet Configurations
- The sensor is attached to the carcass and the magnet is attached to the door.
- The magnet is positioned within 15-20mm of the sensor.
- Dimensions: Sensor L28 * W15 * H6mm, Magnet D15 * H6.5mm, Plug W2.5 * D5mm * H14mm. Drill hole 5mm.
- Silent in operation with a lifespan greater than 10,000,000 operations.
- Requires either the LD2040 12/24VDC controller or the LD2000-A 240VAC controller.
- Supplied with a 2 metre cable with plug
- When installed ensure there are no other magnetic sources within 150mm of the sensors.
Select one LD1402 per door and one LD2040 DC controller per light.
Alternative controller: Two channel AC mains controller with auto timer switch-off LD2000-A.
DC Controller LD2040: switches 12V@5A (max load 60W) or 24V@5A (max load 120W).
AC Controller LD2000-A: switches 240VAC (max load 500W).
You may also require
Operating Gap: 0 – 25 mm
Lifespan: 10,000 years
Type: Encapsulated Reed Switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole