Quick to Install with Colour Coordinated Components
The LD1402 reed sensor & magnet kit is used to detect door opening/closing for control of interior cabinet lighting. The kits can be installed on any number of doors to control a single light. Open any door light comes on, close all doors light goes off. Select colour matched parts for your cabinet interior. All parts are supplied with 3M double sided tape with a tab to easily remove the protective backing.
Application Sheet (refer #9)
- The cuboid sensor is attached to the carcass and the dome magnet is attached to the door.
- The magnet is positioned adjacent to the end of the sensor and within 25mm.
- Cuboid sensor 28L*15W*6mm, dome magnet 15D*6mm
- Silent in operation with a lifespan greater than 10,000,000 operations.
- Requires either LD2015 or LD2000-A controller.
- Supplied with a 2 metre cable with plug
Select one LD1402 per door and one LD2015 DC controller per light.
Alternative controller: Two channel AC mains controller with auto timer switch-off LD2000-A.
DC Controller LD2015: switches 12V @ 60W or 24V @ 120W.
AC Controller LD2000-A: switches 115 or 230VAC, 500W, with two channels and delay timer.
You may also require
Operating Gap: 0 – 25 mm
Lifespan: 10,000 years
Type: Encapsulated Reed Switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole