Reed Sensor and Magnet – Flush with Surface, when Installed
The LD1401 forms the main part of an slightly visible door switch system for cabinet lighting. The parts are designed for fitting to cabinets onsite or retrofitting to existing cabinets. There are a number of configurations suitable for their use as seen in this brochure.
- Parts are flush with surface when installed with an 11mm disc visible
- A magnet is placed in the door and a reed sensor is fixed in the carcass
- Parts are 100% reliable with a lifespan of over 10,000,000 operations
- Solid-state electronics results in silent, smooth switching when doors are opened or closed
- Works across gaps up to 30mm on hinged, sliding or bi-fold doors
- For use in conjunction with DC controller LD2015 or AC controller LD2000-A
- Supplied with a magnet and reed sensor with a 2m lead and plug.
Select one LD1401 magnet/reed sensor kit per door and one LD2015 controller per light.
An alternative controller is the LD2000-A.
DC Controller – specifically designed for LED lighting. Switches 12/24VDC, 60/120W: LD2015
AC Controller – switches 240VAC, 500W. With two channels and delay timer: LD2000-A
10mm drill guide for drilling on edge: LD1405
Two metre extension cables available LD1563
Operating Gap: 0 – 40 mm. Can be increased with stronger magnet.
Dimension: Flange 11mm dia, body 9.5 mm dia. x 30mm L
Lifespan: 10,000 years
Dimension: Flange 11mm, body 9.5 mm dia x 30mm L
Type: Encapsulated Reed Switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole