Reed Sensor and Magnet – Fully Concealed Door Switch
The LD1400 magnet & reed sensor is used to detect door opening and closing for control of interior cabinet lighting. The parts have been designed to be installed by the cabinet maker during the manufacturing process allowing completed cabinets to be delivered on-site connection-ready. An electrician completes the installation by simply plugging the components together and connecting the power.
- The magnet is placed in the door and the reed sensor is placed in the carcass
- Mounting hole: 10mm. Magnet and sensor: cylindrical, 9.5mm dia x 30mm
- Lifespan greater than 10 million operations
- Works across gaps up to 30mm on hinged, sliding or bi-fold doors
- Requires solid-state switching controller either LD2015 or LD2000-A to interface
- Includes magnet and reed sensor with 2 metre lead and plug
Simple: Select one LD1400 per door and one LD2015 DC controller per light.
Alternative controller: Two channel AC switching controller LD2000-A.
DC Controller LD2015: switches 12V @ 60W or 24V @ 120W.
AC Controller LD2000-A switches 240VAC, 500W, with two channels and delay timer.
You may also require
Operating Gap: 0 – 30 mm @ 90 deg. Can be increased with stronger magnet.
Dimension: 9.5 mm dia. x 30mm L
Lifespan: 10,000 years
Dimension: 9.5 mm dia x 30mm L
Type: Encapsulated Reed Switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole