Reed Sensor and Magnet – Fully Concealed Door Switch
The LD1400 forms the main part of a concealed door switch system for cabinet lighting. The parts have been designed to be installed by cabinet makers during cabinet fabrication which allows for completed cabinets to be delivered on-site, connection-ready. An electrician completes the installation by plugging the components together and connecting the power.
- The magnet is placed in the door and the reed sensor is placed in the carcass.
- Parts are 100% reliable with a lifespan of over 10,000,000 operations.
- Silent with no audible click noises.
- Works across gaps up to 30mm on hinged, sliding or bi-fold doors.
- Requires DC controller LD2015 or AC controller LD2000-A to connect.
- Kit contains a magnet and a reed sensor with a two metre lead and plug.
Select one LD1400 per door and one LD2015 controller per light.
An alternative controller is the LD2000-A.
DC Controller LD2015: switches 12V @ 60W or 24V @ 120W.
AC Controller LD2000-A switches 240VAC, 500W, with two channels and delay timer.
You may also require
Operating Gap: 0 – 30 mm @ 90 deg. Can be increased with stronger magnet.
Dimension: 9.5 mm dia. x 30mm L
Lifespan: 10,000 years
Dimension: 9.5 mm dia x 30mm L
Type: Encapsulated Reed Switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole