Reed Sensor and Magnet – Fully Concealed Door Switch
The LD1400 forms the main part of an invisible door switch system for cabinet lighting. The parts have been specifically designed to be installed by cabinetmakers during the fabrication process which allows for completed cabinets to be delivered on-site, connection-ready. The electrician completes the installation by simply plugging the components together and connecting the power.
- The magnet is placed in the door and the reed sensor is placed in the carcass.
- Parts are 100% reliable with a lifespan of over 10,000,000 operations.
- Silent with no audible click noises when opening or closing the doors.
- Works across large gaps up to 30mm on hinged, sliding or bi-fold doors.
- Requires DC controller LD2015 or AC controller LD2000-A to connect.
- Kit contains a magnet and a reed sensor with a two metre lead and plug.
Select one LD1400 per door and one LD2015 controller per light.
An alternative controller is the LD2000-A.
DC Controller: LD2015 – switches 12/24VDC, 60/120W.
AC Controller: LD2000-A – switches 240VAC, 500W. With two channels and delay timer.
10mm drill guide for drilling on edge: LD1405
Two metre extension cables available LD1563
Operating Gap: 0 – 30 mm @ 90 deg. Can be increased with stronger magnet.
Dimension: 9.5 mm dia. x 30mm L
Lifespan: 10,000 years
Dimension: 9.5 mm dia x 30mm L
Type: Encapsulated Reed Switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole