Reed Sensor and Magnet – Fully Concealed Door Switch
The LD1400 forms the main part of a concealed door switch system for cabinet lighting. The parts have been designed to be installed by the cabinet maker during cabinet fabrication which allows for completed cabinets to be delivered on-site, connection-ready. An electrician completes the installation by simply plugging the components together and connecting the power.
- The magnet is placed in the door and the reed sensor is placed in the carcass
- Magnet and sensor: cylindrical, 9.5mm dia x 30mm
- Silent with a lifespan greater than 10,000,000 operations
- Works across gaps up to 30mm on hinged, sliding or bi-fold doors
- Requires solid-state switching controllers LD2015 or LD2000-A to interface
- Includes magnet and reed sensor with two metre lead and plug
Simple: Select one LD1400 per door and one LD2015 DC controller per light.
Alternative controller: Two channel AC switching controller LD2000-A.
DC Controller LD2015: switches 12V @ 60W or 24V @ 120W.
AC Controller LD2000-A switches 240VAC, 500W, with two channels and delay timer.
You may also require
Operating Gap: 0 – 30 mm @ 90 deg. Can be increased with stronger magnet.
Dimension: 9.5 mm dia. x 30mm L
Lifespan: 10,000 years
Dimension: 9.5 mm dia x 30mm L
Type: Encapsulated Reed Switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole