Reed Sensor and Magnet – Fully Concealed Door Switch
This fully concealed, magnetically controlled, door switch sensor system is used to detect door opening/closing for control of interior cabinet lighting. The kits can be installed on one to any number of doors for control of a single light. Open any door, the light comes on, close all doors, the light goes off.
The parts have been designed to be installed by the cabinet maker during fabrication allowing completed cabinets to be delivered on-site connection-ready. An electrician completes the installation by simply plugging the sensors into the controller and connecting the light and power. Take a few moments to peruse the brochures here to help you understand the system.
- The magnet is placed in the door and the reed sensor is placed adjacent in the carcass.
- Mounting hole: 10mm. Magnet and sensor dimension: 9.5mm dia x 30mm.
- Silent when operating with a lifespan greater than 10 million operations.
- Works across gaps up to 35mm on hinged, sliding or bi-fold doors. Gap can be increased with a stronger magnet.
- Requires Lightdream solid-state controller either LD2015 or LD2000-A.
- Includes magnet and reed sensor with a 2 metre cable and plug.
USING THE DC CONTROLLER: Select one LD1400 per door and one LD2015 DC controller per light. Interfaces with any power supply and LED light.
USING THE AC CONTROLLER: Select one LD1400 per door and one LD2000-A AC controller per two lights if in the same joinery.LD2000-A has two channels, switches mains power and automatically switches off when a door has been left open. Check brochures.
DC Controller LD2015: switches 12V @ 60W or 24V @ 120W.
AC Controller LD2000-A switches 240VAC, 500W, with two channels and delay timer.
You may also require
Operating Gap: 0 – 35 mm @ 90 deg. Can be increased with stronger magnet.
Dimension: 9.5 mm dia. x 30mm L
Lifespan: 10,000 years
Dimension: 9.5 mm dia x 30mm L
Type: Encapsulated Reed Switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole