12V LED Strip for use in Damp/Splash Areas
High quality UL Listed LED strip with silicone/PU glue covering and supplied with a soldered on 2m or 4m connecting cable. These strips require very low heat dissipation and can be mounted with or without an aluminium heatsink profile in unenclosed situations.
- IP54 – for damp and splash prone areas, not submersible
- 680Lumens/m, 9.6W/m, 120 LED/m (12 LED/100mm) can cut strip every 25mm
- Available in lengths from 500 to 5000mm at 100mm intervals
- 3000K (warm white) or 4000K (cool white)
- Supplied with a soldered on 2 or 4m cable
- Self adhesive backing
- Lifespan: 30,000 hours
IP Rating: 54
Dimensions: 8mm wide * 3mm high
Colour temperature: 3000K, 4000K
Cutting: every third diode
Warranty: 3 years
- Clean surfaces well before fixing the strip. On timber, adding a small drop of silicon along the strip helps adherence over the longer term.
- Peel off a short section of the backing tape, stick this section on first then keep repeating with the rest of the strip.