12V LED Strip for use in Dry Areas
High quality UL Listed LED strip supplied with a soldered on 2m or 4m connecting cable. These strips require very low heat dissipation and can be mounted with or without an aluminium heatsink profile in unenclosed situations.
- Rated IP20 – for internal, dry area use
- For ambient lighting: 340 Lumens/m, 4.8W/m, 60 LED/m (6 LED/100mm) can cut strip every 50mm. Recommended for soft lighting, back lighting.
- For task lighting: 680 Lumens/m, 9.6W/m, 120 LED/m (12 LED/100mm) can cut strip every 25mm. Recommended for wardrobes, closets, work spaces.
- Available in lengths from 500 to 5000mm at 100mm intervals and can be trimmed at every third diode
- Available in 3000K (warm white) or 4000K (cool white)
- Supplied with a soldered on 2m or 4m cable
- Self adhesive backing
- Unsuitable for exterior use
- Lifespan: 30,000 hours
Ambient Lighting; 60 LED/m, 4.8 W/m, 340 lumens/m
Task Lighting; 120 LED/m, 9.6 W/m, 680 lumems/m
IP Rating: 20
Colour temperature: 3000K, 4000K
Dimensions: 8mm wide * 2.4mm high
Cutting: every third diode
Warranty: 3 years
- Clean surfaces well before fixing the strip. On timber, adding a small drop of silicon along the strip helps adherence over the longer term.
- Peel off a short section of the backing tape, stick this section on first then keep repeating with the rest of the strip.