DC Controller for Use with Reed Sensors
DC controller for switching 12/24V and designed for door activated cabinet lighting controlled by Lightdream reed sensors. The controller acts as a central hub connecting cables from the power supply, the LED fixture and the reed sensors at a single point. Reed sensors can be any of the following – LD1400, LD1401, LD1402 or LD1404.
- Power: 5A, maximum load 60W @ 12V or 120W @ 24V.
- For use in conjunction with the LD1400, LD1401, LD1402 or LD1404 reed sensors. Configuration brochure
- Connects up to five reed sensors to control a single LED fixture. Open any door light on, close all doors light off.
- Additional reed sensors can be added using the 6 port connection card LD1420.
- All inputs are connected in series. Break the series loop and the controller switches on. Reed sensor contacts are closed with a magnet present.
Parts to order for a door activated switch
Order one LD2015 controller per light and reed sensor per door.
|Max Load @ 12V||60W|
|Max Load & 24V||120W|
|Reed Sensor Inputs||5|