DC Controller for Door Activated LED lighting
The LD2015 DC controller simplifies door activated LED cabinet lighting by acting as a central connection point for the various components. Cables from the power supply, the reed sensors and the LED fixture are all connected to the controller. The controller then acts on the state of the door sensors to either switch on or switch off power to the LED fixture.
- Connects up to five reed sensors to control a single LED fixture. Open any door light on, close all doors light off. One reed sensor per door required.
- Works with LD1400, LD1401 and LD1404 reed sensors.
- Suitable for 12V or 24V LED
- Maximum 60W load @ 12V and 120W load @ 24V
- Order one LD2015 controller for each LED fixture and one reed sensor for each door