DC Controller for use with Lightdream’s range of Reed Sensors
Designed for switching power to 12/24V LED lighting in conjunction with Lightdream reed sensors. The controller acts as a central hub connecting cables from the reed sensors, the power supply and the LED fixture at a single point. Reed sensors can be any of the following – LD1400, LD1401 or LD1402.
Compact and designed with sensor inputs at one end and power connections at the other to allow insertion through a 50mm access hole.
- Installation Instructions
- Input power can be connected either by
plugging in directly from a DC Power Adapter such as P/N LD1610 or LD1611
hardwire directly from a 12V or 24V LED Driver to the screw terminals marked INPUT.
- Input/Output Power: 12/24VDC @ 5A, maximum LED load 60W @ 12V or 120W @ 24V.
- For use in conjunction with P/N LD1400, LD1401, or LD1402 reed sensors.
- Brochure with 11 configuration examples for the reed sensors & magnets.
- Connects up to four reed sensors to control a single LED fixture. Open any door light on, close all doors light off.
- Additional reed sensors can be added by using the 6 port extension card LD1420.
- All inputs are connected in series. Break the series loop and the controller switches on. Reed sensor contacts are closed with a magnet present.
Parts to order for a door activated lighting system
Order one LD2040 controller per light and one reed sensor per door.
|Max Load @ 12V||60W|
|Max Load & 24V||120W|
|Reed Sensor Inputs||4|