DC Controller for use with Lightdream’s range of Reed Switches
Designed for switching power to 12/24V LED lighting in conjunction with Lightdream reed switches. The controller acts as a central hub connecting cables from the reed switches, the power supply and the LED fixture at a single point. Reed switches can be any of the following – LD1400, LD1401 or LD1402.
Compact and designed with reed switch inputs on one side with the power connections on the other side. Allows insertion through a 50mm access hole. Integrates with other supplier’s LED lights and drivers.
CONNECT POWER WITH EITHER A POWER ADAPTER OR A LED DRIVER
Expanding the System
Add-ons include 2/4m extension cables for the reed switches LD1563, splitter cables for multiple DC controllers LD1562 and 6 port expansion cards when there are more than four doors LD1420. Other add-ons include power supplies and LED strips can be found here.
- Installation Instructions
- Input power can be connected either by
plugging in directly from a DC Power Adapter such as LD1610 or LD1611
hardwire directly from a 12V or 24V LED Driver such as LD1605 to the screw terminals marked INPUT.
- Input/Output Power: 12/24VDC @ 5A, maximum LED load 60W @ 12V or 120W @ 24V.
- For use in conjunction with P/N LD1400, LD1401, or LD1402 reed switches.
- Brochure with 11 configuration examples for the reed switches & magnets.
- Connects up to four reed switches to control a single LED fixture. Open any door light on, close all doors light off.
- Additional reed switches can be added by using the 6 port extension card LD1420.
- All inputs are connected in series. Break the series loop and the controller switches on. Reed switch contacts are closed with a magnet present.
|Max Load @ 12V||60W|
|Max Load @ 24V||120W|
|Reed Switch Inputs||4|