DC Controller for Use with Reed Sensors
Developed from the ground up, our new DC controller has been designed for ease of use. Compact, with inputs at one end and connections at the other to allow insertion through a 50mm hole. There’s a screwless cover for quick access to input and output connection terminals as well as a plug socket for quick connection with a power adapter.
The LD2040 switches 12/24V to LED lights when used with Lightdream reed sensors. The controller acts as a central hub connecting cables from the power supply, the LED fixture and the reed sensors at a single point. Reed sensors can be any of the following – LD1400, LD1401, LD1402 or LD1404.
- Power: 12/24VDC @ 5A, maximum load 60W @ 12V or 120W @ 24V.
- For use in conjunction with the LD1400, LD1401, LD1402 or LD1404 reed sensors. Configuration brochure
- Connects up to four reed sensors to control a single LED fixture. Open any door light on, close all doors light off.
- Additional reed sensors can be added using the 6 port connection card LD1420.
- All inputs are connected in series. Break the series loop and the controller switches on. Reed sensor contacts are closed with a magnet present.
Parts to order for a door activated switch
Order one LD2040 controller per light and one reed sensor per door.
|Max Load @ 12V||60W|
|Max Load & 24V||120W|
|Reed Sensor Inputs||4|