DC Controller for Use with Reed Sensors
Designed for switching power between the power supply and the LED fixture. The LD2015 DC controller connects the cable from the power supply, the cable to the LED fixture and up to five reed sensors. The controller then acts on the state of the reed sensors to either switch on or switch off power to the LED fixture.
- Power: 60W @ 12V, 120W @ 24V
- Use in conjunction with our LD1400, LD1401 or LD1404 reed sensors. Configuration brochure
- Connects up to five reed sensors to control a single LED fixture. Open any door light on, close all doors light off.
- Additional reed sensors can be connected in series as the input works on a closed loop system. Break the loop and the output switches on, close the loop and the output switches off.
- Each input requires a reed sensor or a jumper for correct operation.
Select one LD1400 per door and one LD2015 controller per light.