AC Controller for use with Reed Sensors
The LD2000-A AC controller switches mains power and is designed for cabinet lighting controlled by door activated reed sensors. The controller can be configured as a single channel controller with four inputs or a two channel controller with two inputs each. Reed sensors can be any of the following – LD1400, LD1401 or LD1404. A timer will turn off the power if a door is not closed fully or left open.
- The controller has four sensor inputs, two controlled mains power outputs and four DIP switches.
- Loads up to 500W are controlled using solid-state switching.
- Use in conjunction with our LD1400, LD1401 or LD1404 reed sensors. Configuration brochure
- The controller can be configured as a single channel device with four inputs or a two channel device with two inputs each.
- Adjustable timer settings allow the device to switch off automatically after a preset period when a door is left open.
- Specifically designed for a four door, two compartment wardrobe.
- Additional reed sensors can be connected in series as the input works on a closed loop system. Break the loop and the output switches on, close the loop and the output switches off.
(click to enlarge)
Input/Output: 220-240VAC 50/60Hz (115VAC available)
Power Outputs: 2
Channels: 1 or 2 (selectable)
Maximum Load (total): 500W
Switching Method: Solid-State
Sensor Inputs: 4
Timer settings (8): 10, 30, 60 sec., 5, 15, 30, 60 min, infinity
Dimensions: 35mm, W: 56mm, L: 153mm
Electrical SafetyAS/NZS 61558; AS/NZS 3820:2009
FlammabilityABS AF312C-NP 94VO