12V Door Activated Pantry Light Kit
Includes a very bright, state-of-the-art, 5th generation COB LED downlight, DC controller, power adapter and reed sensor kit for door. For use with a one or two door pantry and up to two downlights. Open any door and and the light comes on, close all doors and the light goes off. Select the reed sensor best suited for your application.
The door switch consists of two parts.
- A magnet, which is either concealed within the door or fixed to the inside face of the door.
- A reed sensor, which is fixed to the carcass or the door jamb.
All components simply plug together and an ultra bright, 12W, 1000 lumen downlight provides excellent light and coverage. Installation instructions for the magnets and reed sensors can be found here or click the Brochure tab.
- COB LED downlight, 3000K (warm white) or 4000K (cool white), 12V, 12W, 1000 lumen, 90mm cutout hole [you can select one or two]
- 12VDC Power Adapter and DC Controller
- Reed sensor & magnet kit with 2m cable. Select the number of doors and the magnet/reed sensor type. If selecting LD1402, surface mount reed sensor, default is white magnet, white sensor. You may select your choice of colour by adding it to the text box. Both LD1402 sensor and magnet are supplied with 3M double sided tape with a tab to easily remove the protective backing.
Colour: White body
Overall Diameter: 108mm
Cut Out: 90mm
Cable: 200mm with plug
Colour Temperature: 3000K (warm white) or 4000K (cool white) [select] Power: 12V, 12W
Luminous Flux: 1000lm
Beam Angle: 120deg