FOR 12/24V LED LIGHTING
INSTRUCTIONS & TROUBLESHOOTING
CONNECTING THE POWER
1. Slide off the terminal cover.
2. Connect power using
a) the plug socket from a 12/24V DC power adapter
b) hardwire directly from a 12/24V DC Power Supply or LED Driver to the screw terminals marked “INPUT”.
3. Connect to the LED light by using the screw terminals marked “OUTPUT” (5A max).
4. Slide terminal cover back into position.
CONNECTING THE REED SENSORS
1. Remove the jumper on one of the four inputs and plug in the first reed sensor. Note, plug is non-polarized so can be connected either way.
2. Repeat for additional reed sensors but retain jumpers on remaining inputs.
3. Note: All four sensor inputs form a closed loop. Open loop, light on. Close loop, light off. A magnet in close proximity to a reed sensor will close the reed sensor contacts.
4. When installed ensure there are no other magnetic sources within 150mm of the reed sensors.
- Is there a reed sensor or a jumper plugged in on all four inputs?
- Is polarity correct for input and output power?
- Connect the LED light directly to the power supply and check if working ok?
- To test the controller, disconnect all reed sensors and plug in all four jumpers supplied. The LED light should now be off. Next, remove any jumper and the LED light should now be on.
- Connect one reed sensor at a time and test.
- Are the magnets in the doors? – check with metallic object.
- Are there any other magnetic sources within 150mm of the reed sensors?
- Contact Lightdream Technical Support by phone or email for additional assistance.
Designed for 12 & 24V LED lights
Voltage: 12 & 24VDC
Load current (max): 5A
Reed sensor inputs: 4